You know, I wasn’t one of the people that voted for Donald. I knew the risks of having someone like him in charge of social, civil, and political issues. But there is one thing that I knew would be a big positive: his effect on the stock market.
The stock market has been absolutely booming ever since he took office, mostly because of the business-friendly policies and the tax overhaul that benefits those bigger corporations that are in the market. Trading has never been easier and my sim trading activities have me excited:
 |
| Three Trades: $1,114 Profit |
 |
| Two Trades: $560 Profit |
 |
| Two Trades: $620 Profit |
 |
| Two Trades: $540 Profit |
These trades all happened in one week... $2,800 total. I wait for Omega, I trade, I make money. It’s been like this since I restarted sim trading back in December. That last trade was my favorite because I took a loss easily, knowing that I had already made my $500 quota. Results like these make me feel a lot better about trading in February, as I’ve made over $8,000 from December until now. Next week I plan to finish up organizing my watchlist, and then I’ll start the process of funding my brokerage account with the $25,000 line of credit.
I know that this economic craze will eventually end, as they all do. It’s a euphoria that people are in right now, where they believe that these policies will be good for them in the long run. And I still have work to do when it comes to mentally managing losses when OMEGA breaks. But I must take advantage of the market while I can. Donald’s effect should keep the market riding high throughout 2018, and that means easier trades and more money for me. A year of trades like this and I’ll be able to retire from paycheck work with more money than I expected.
No comments:
Post a Comment