Groceries: $73.40
Unnecessary Outside Food and Snacks: $422.53
Total Spent for April 2018: $495.93
I was ready to make April the month that I return to homemade foods. Then my back pains started and it... hmm. You know how things change mentally when you're injured? Like, I could have made food at home but it felt better to be lazy and eat crap from outside. I went through Popeye's, McDonald's, Taco Bell, and Domino's, and Papa Johns for an $400+ spending spree. For me, being hurt is the perfect excuse to eat outside food, so I rationalized the shame in that way. While most of the food was average, Popeye's had something called Oreo Cream Pie that I absolutely loved. May should be a month that I'll be at home cooking, but I'll definitely be going back for that pie. Great stuff.
It wasn't until the third week of April that my back felt good enough to go to the gym, but it was business as usual once I got started.
These headphones were absolutely awesome. Because it has a memory card inside, I no longer have to bring my phone for music. It makes going to the gym much more fun when I can carry less stuff and have music blaring in stereo sound.
Thanks to my back, I was only able to go to the gym twice in April. The month of May should see both an increase in homemade food and gym attendance. I also want to get into the routine of stretching in the morning, maybe with some DDP Yoga. I'm 36 going on 37. If I don't want to end up with severe back pains like Handyman Alfonso, I need to start stretching out my body now to avoid worsening issues later on. I'll use Todoist to get myself into the routine, then it should take off from there.
Unnecessary Outside Food and Snacks: $422.53
Total Spent for April 2018: $495.93
I was ready to make April the month that I return to homemade foods. Then my back pains started and it... hmm. You know how things change mentally when you're injured? Like, I could have made food at home but it felt better to be lazy and eat crap from outside. I went through Popeye's, McDonald's, Taco Bell, and Domino's, and Papa Johns for an $400+ spending spree. For me, being hurt is the perfect excuse to eat outside food, so I rationalized the shame in that way. While most of the food was average, Popeye's had something called Oreo Cream Pie that I absolutely loved. May should be a month that I'll be at home cooking, but I'll definitely be going back for that pie. Great stuff.
It wasn't until the third week of April that my back felt good enough to go to the gym, but it was business as usual once I got started.
![]() |
| Great purchase for only $30 on Amazon. Wireless, bluetooth, AND sd slot for music without an additional source needed! |
These headphones were absolutely awesome. Because it has a memory card inside, I no longer have to bring my phone for music. It makes going to the gym much more fun when I can carry less stuff and have music blaring in stereo sound.
Thanks to my back, I was only able to go to the gym twice in April. The month of May should see both an increase in homemade food and gym attendance. I also want to get into the routine of stretching in the morning, maybe with some DDP Yoga. I'm 36 going on 37. If I don't want to end up with severe back pains like Handyman Alfonso, I need to start stretching out my body now to avoid worsening issues later on. I'll use Todoist to get myself into the routine, then it should take off from there.

No comments:
Post a Comment