Friday, April 1, 2016

Writing With a Mush Brain

Alright, so let’s get straight into this.

It’s been a long time since my last post. My mind is… ugh. For the last two weeks, my mind has been mush. Every time I try to write a post, it all comes out jumbled and nonsensical. My Microsoft Word document has almost 15 pages of jumbled ideas. When I try to separate them into single ideas, it ends up being an entire post that had nothing to do with the original subject! There has just been no focus.

This is the first day in over two weeks that I’ve awoken and my mind is completely clear. While I have this rare time, I’m gonna separate all the topics for each post. Over the next few days I’ll be writing all the posts and playing catch-up. With any luck, I should be finished by the end of next week. You know, it really does suck that my mind is all messed up. This blog means more to me than anything, and not being able to get a post out for over two weeks is downright torture. Hopefully this will be the last time I’ll have to go this long without writing a post. In fact, I’m pretty sure that going a full month without one means that I’m dead. That’s how much I love this thing.


P.S.: After posting this, I felt so much better. Hitting that "publish" button is like a drug-- a big release. I think I'm finally back to posting on a regular basis. What a feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment