Uh… hi.
It’s been a while. Let’s just get straight into this.
Usually when I haven’t posted in a long period of time, it’s because I’m either too busy or not in a good state. The truth is that I’ve had no motivation to do anything. All my issues got the best of me and I stopped caring. It takes a certain amount of strength for wake up every morning. I have to create a lot of lies in my head to make me want to work and continue this journey. For the last few weeks I didn’t have it. I lived life on cruise control and didn’t care about anything. And, while it may look like depression, I don’t think it was.
I think I was just tired. I'm working on Tyrell's old apartment, dealing with health stuff, and working these damned jobs. I guess I burned out. Sometimes when gets like this, I have to wait it out. No amount of motivation can get me through it... trust me, I've tried. At the end of last week, I finally started to feel better. I’m not sure what made it better, but I’m back and ready to post again. Over the next few days I’ll be playing catch-up, as I still have to do the food and property reports for July. It’s… it just feels good to be back.
P.S.: I remember writing on a different post that, if I didn’t write a new post in a month, it means I’m probably dead. I’d like to stick to that statement. This blog and I are extremely symbiotic. Not posting makes it very difficult to handle my everyday life, so it makes sense that 30 days without it would mean that I’ve given up.
It’s been a while. Let’s just get straight into this.
Usually when I haven’t posted in a long period of time, it’s because I’m either too busy or not in a good state. The truth is that I’ve had no motivation to do anything. All my issues got the best of me and I stopped caring. It takes a certain amount of strength for wake up every morning. I have to create a lot of lies in my head to make me want to work and continue this journey. For the last few weeks I didn’t have it. I lived life on cruise control and didn’t care about anything. And, while it may look like depression, I don’t think it was.
I think I was just tired. I'm working on Tyrell's old apartment, dealing with health stuff, and working these damned jobs. I guess I burned out. Sometimes when gets like this, I have to wait it out. No amount of motivation can get me through it... trust me, I've tried. At the end of last week, I finally started to feel better. I’m not sure what made it better, but I’m back and ready to post again. Over the next few days I’ll be playing catch-up, as I still have to do the food and property reports for July. It’s… it just feels good to be back.
P.S.: I remember writing on a different post that, if I didn’t write a new post in a month, it means I’m probably dead. I’d like to stick to that statement. This blog and I are extremely symbiotic. Not posting makes it very difficult to handle my everyday life, so it makes sense that 30 days without it would mean that I’ve given up.
No comments:
Post a Comment