Thursday, September 15, 2016

August 2016 Food Report

Groceries: $8.22
Unnecessary Outside Food: $318.79

Total Spent in August 2016: $327.01

Not good. When I did the work on Property 2’s downstairs apartment, I decided to sleep there as well. For one, I wanted to get a decent night’s sleep without worrying about bats. Another reason was that I felt it motivated me to do the work if I lived there. The neighborhood was better and quieter. There were no Nepali tenants stomping around. At night I could actually get decent rest. It kinda felt like a vacation. That turned out to be a huge problem, because I’ve proven that I can’t control myself with outside food when I’m on vacation.

Over $300 on outside food, the most I've spent on outside food since I finished the basement apartment. Every day and night it was Chinese food, pizza, or Subway. On weekends I’d bring a couple of gigantic turkey subs to the shipping depot. It was reminiscent of the days before I built the basement apartment, which felt like crap. And I’m feeling the effects of it now. I look down while standing up straight and I can’t see my dick. That’s a problem. I'm even seeing my chest slowly turning into tits. That's a bigger problem. You know, I remember the days when I was close to a six-pack, working out three days a week, and sporting a flat muscle chest. All it took was a few renovations, some summer heat, and a bout of depression and I’ve turned into a fat fuck. Well, it’s time to get back to basics.

September is all about getting used to eating homemade food again. In fact, I made some of my patented seasoned turkey burgers yesterday. Cooler temperatures are finally here, so I’ll have enough energy to get back to my precious DDP Yoga after work. I’m sure this is me trying to re-balance living back in the basement apartment with my new love of fixing shit and preparing for trading, but I think I can do it. It’s just gonna take some time to adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment