Well, here we are. 2017, the big year. As much as I’d like to declare this the retirement year with absolute certainty, there are goals I’d have to reach before that can happen.
Step 1: Quit the FedEx
Step 2: Trade… successfully
Step 3: Purchase Property #5
Step 4: Quit the Bank Job
So I quit the Fedex in 2016, and proved I can make reasonable scratch with real estate income. But now comes the massive variable: Step 2. In just a few weeks, I’m gonna start trading with the new patterns I found last year. I was very confident about this stuff until the night of November 8th, when Donald Trump was elected president. I’d love to go on a tirade about the people of voted for him and all that, but that’s not important here. Ever since he was elected, my patterns have been shaky. I don’t think this is a permanent thing, but it’s definitely making me cautious about that all-important first trade. Unfortunately, I really don’t have much choice. I was really trying to avoid having pressure going into this, but it’s there. Step 2 is so important because it would make everything so much easier. I wouldn’t have to go through the dreaded refinances of Properties 2 and 4. And I’d have some freedom in choosing how seriously to take my bank job. If I fail… well, let’s not think about it. Once I make enough money in stocks, I can buy Property #5. After it's bought and brings stable income, I can finally quit the bank job and retire like a man! But 2017 is about more than stocks and real estate. Here are some other goals I’d like to reach this year as well:
Healthier Eating
I ended 2016 on a good note with food, and I should keep it going into 2017. I’ve already started adding fruits like grapes and blueberries to my diet for the antioxidants. My love of making food at home is coming back. I also want to buy this thing called the Instant Pot. It appears to be a kind of rice cooker that can cook anything, including pressure cooking. That means I can actually cook and eat goat meat like a true African. The important thing is to keep me from outside food to save money and to naturally preserve whatever health I’ve got left.
Basement Move Out
I hate living in that fucking basement. I hate living under the feet of Dharma and her family (and friends). I won’t know for sure if my proposed Property #5 will have a free apartment or a nice big attic for me to finish and move into, but I’ve got to get out of that place. Even if Dharma moved out and I had the quietest tenant in there, I’d want out of that place anyhow. I want to live in a real apartment, you know? A real living room. A real bathroom. A real kitchen with a double wall oven, big refrigerator, and sexy cabinets. A real bedroom where I can bring women and fuck ‘em good, and not just on the bed! And speaking of which…
Women in Perspective
Me: So you moved here from Florida to NY for your externship?
Woman: No I wanted a change of scenery, NY has its pros and cons
Me: Good that you can make a move like that just to change scenery... it usually means you've got your life in order, which is head and shoulders above the majority of people on this site.
I like experiencing cultures that I'm not exposed to. The only thing America advertises about Jamaica are the beef patties and the vacation spots. For Nigerians, we steal
Woman: My life is not completely where I want it to be but I don’t have any baggage so I could move to another state because of that...well aren't you a SNOB...what do you have to OFFER that makes you better than the men on here?
As one can tell, I’m still trying to get myself back together when it comes to talking with women. I didn’t even know why this broad was so offended, but apparently I came off as arrogant when I was simply making a statement about our marginalized cultures. I'm screwing up royally with these broads, and that's crazy because THEY are the ones contacting ME! My ego is taking a tremendous beating and, even though I know I can handle it, I'm starting to wonder, "Why should I?". The woman in that conversation above, for example, ended up blocking me because I was talking to different women on the dating site. I'm not kidding. Remember on my blog how I used to say that women are idiots? Yeah...
Step 2: Trade… successfully
Step 3: Purchase Property #5
Step 4: Quit the Bank Job
So I quit the Fedex in 2016, and proved I can make reasonable scratch with real estate income. But now comes the massive variable: Step 2. In just a few weeks, I’m gonna start trading with the new patterns I found last year. I was very confident about this stuff until the night of November 8th, when Donald Trump was elected president. I’d love to go on a tirade about the people of voted for him and all that, but that’s not important here. Ever since he was elected, my patterns have been shaky. I don’t think this is a permanent thing, but it’s definitely making me cautious about that all-important first trade. Unfortunately, I really don’t have much choice. I was really trying to avoid having pressure going into this, but it’s there. Step 2 is so important because it would make everything so much easier. I wouldn’t have to go through the dreaded refinances of Properties 2 and 4. And I’d have some freedom in choosing how seriously to take my bank job. If I fail… well, let’s not think about it. Once I make enough money in stocks, I can buy Property #5. After it's bought and brings stable income, I can finally quit the bank job and retire like a man! But 2017 is about more than stocks and real estate. Here are some other goals I’d like to reach this year as well:
Healthier Eating
I ended 2016 on a good note with food, and I should keep it going into 2017. I’ve already started adding fruits like grapes and blueberries to my diet for the antioxidants. My love of making food at home is coming back. I also want to buy this thing called the Instant Pot. It appears to be a kind of rice cooker that can cook anything, including pressure cooking. That means I can actually cook and eat goat meat like a true African. The important thing is to keep me from outside food to save money and to naturally preserve whatever health I’ve got left.
Basement Move Out
I hate living in that fucking basement. I hate living under the feet of Dharma and her family (and friends). I won’t know for sure if my proposed Property #5 will have a free apartment or a nice big attic for me to finish and move into, but I’ve got to get out of that place. Even if Dharma moved out and I had the quietest tenant in there, I’d want out of that place anyhow. I want to live in a real apartment, you know? A real living room. A real bathroom. A real kitchen with a double wall oven, big refrigerator, and sexy cabinets. A real bedroom where I can bring women and fuck ‘em good, and not just on the bed! And speaking of which…
Women in Perspective
Me: So you moved here from Florida to NY for your externship?
Woman: No I wanted a change of scenery, NY has its pros and cons
Me: Good that you can make a move like that just to change scenery... it usually means you've got your life in order, which is head and shoulders above the majority of people on this site.
I like experiencing cultures that I'm not exposed to. The only thing America advertises about Jamaica are the beef patties and the vacation spots. For Nigerians, we steal
Woman: My life is not completely where I want it to be but I don’t have any baggage so I could move to another state because of that...well aren't you a SNOB...what do you have to OFFER that makes you better than the men on here?
As one can tell, I’m still trying to get myself back together when it comes to talking with women. I didn’t even know why this broad was so offended, but apparently I came off as arrogant when I was simply making a statement about our marginalized cultures. I'm screwing up royally with these broads, and that's crazy because THEY are the ones contacting ME! My ego is taking a tremendous beating and, even though I know I can handle it, I'm starting to wonder, "Why should I?". The woman in that conversation above, for example, ended up blocking me because I was talking to different women on the dating site. I'm not kidding. Remember on my blog how I used to say that women are idiots? Yeah...
Women are many things… among them is an enormous pain in the ass, and I have to set my priorities when it comes to them. As much as I want to get laid, nothing is more important than paycheck retirement. That means I need to trade. I need a clear mind to do that, and there’s nothing that can clutter a mind more than a relationship. Yesterday, I drove 3 hours both ways to go on a date with a woman who ended up lying about how she looked. That’s more than 6 hours I could have spent trading and making money. Like I said in a previous post, I’ll keep the online dating thing available, but just to get better at talking to women. I’m only gonna go out on a date if it’s everything I’m looking for, because I don't have time to deal with these silly broads.
Vacation Spot
At some point this year, I need to take a vacation. Last year Helena invited me to that Burning Man festival, but I had to turn her down. I still want to hang out with her, so I'll probably end up visiting her in North Carolina. But that's not a real vacation. I visually jerk off to those Groupon all-inclusive vacations that I see online, and I think this is the perfect year to go. If everything goes the way I want it (which never happens), I should be able to take a good vacation at the beginning of 2017's winter.
The Quick Finish
Not to get morbid, but I’ve gotta stay true to the honesty of this post. And honestly, 2017 could be it. If this head thing becomes a bigger issue, or if something else comes up, I don’t want to suffer too much. At some points ny head pains are close to unbearable. I’m all for pain but, when it’s only going to get worse until I’m dead, I see no point in suffering. I’m going to renew my gun permit and then I’ve got to buy a gun. If the permit renewal takes too long, there are gun shows in these Podunk towns where I can buy with just a state issued ID. I need to know I’ve got that choice in case things don’t happen as quick as I’d want it to be. At this stage of my existence, quality of life heavily outweighs life itself.
Vacation Spot
At some point this year, I need to take a vacation. Last year Helena invited me to that Burning Man festival, but I had to turn her down. I still want to hang out with her, so I'll probably end up visiting her in North Carolina. But that's not a real vacation. I visually jerk off to those Groupon all-inclusive vacations that I see online, and I think this is the perfect year to go. If everything goes the way I want it (which never happens), I should be able to take a good vacation at the beginning of 2017's winter.
The Quick Finish
Not to get morbid, but I’ve gotta stay true to the honesty of this post. And honestly, 2017 could be it. If this head thing becomes a bigger issue, or if something else comes up, I don’t want to suffer too much. At some points ny head pains are close to unbearable. I’m all for pain but, when it’s only going to get worse until I’m dead, I see no point in suffering. I’m going to renew my gun permit and then I’ve got to buy a gun. If the permit renewal takes too long, there are gun shows in these Podunk towns where I can buy with just a state issued ID. I need to know I’ve got that choice in case things don’t happen as quick as I’d want it to be. At this stage of my existence, quality of life heavily outweighs life itself.
So there it is. Make the trades. Buy Property #5. Save some money. Retire from the bank job. Trade, Buy, Save, Retire. And along the way, try to do the little bonuses little build an apartment, eat good foods, take a vacation, and fuck. These are big tasks, but it's also the year for big tasks. And I’m ready.
P.S.: Besides the "Trade Buy Save Retire" mantra, I also have to adhere to an old rule that I sometimes forget. It's called Only If it Makes Money. This year, more than any other year, I have to make sure that every dollar I spend goes to something that makes money. That means no $500 dual sim phone when I have a perfectly good S5. That means no spending $1400 on a new GPS system for the Jeep. No luxuries. Retire first.
No comments:
Post a Comment