Sunday, March 17, 2019

TWO

     St Patrick's Day was yesterday, and I had the worst time trying to get to work. For the first time ever they set the time for the parade at noon-- the exact same time I have to be at work. The stress of driving around looking for a way through for 25 minutes and walking in the cold 10 blocks just to get to work, reminded me why I'm so glad I won't have to deal with this shit when March ends. Then again, maybe not? More on that later, but first:

Salty!
     One of the things that sucks about March is the salt on the garage floor ground. When people drive on it, it kicks up a very fine salt that floats in the air and gets into my mouth. It's very disgusting and one of the many reasons why I can't wait for March to be over.

     Okay, so remember when I said that I'd like to stay through April for the extra money? Well, now I have another reason:

My greatest purchase, the portable video game system mini-PC GPD WIN 2. Thanks to clutter in the garage office, I can now play tons of games during down times at work!

     The fact that the printer and coffeemaker covers my game-playing makes it very easy to hide the GPD Win 2 if I see someone coming. This also makes it very appealing to stay at the job after March, as getting paid to play video games has always been a dream of mine. I get to do it on the weekends, but there's something special about being able to play games during the weekdays while the building is full of working employees.

     Well, two more weekends to go. If I'm able to comfortable stay into April, then this will be a countdown to my ending of outside rounds instead of the end of paycheck work. Trust me, both are awesome milestones. We'll see what happens for the rest of the month, as I'm not in full control of whether I stay or go. The supervisor bitch is relentless, and I get the feeling that she's gonna test my patience this coming week. How I handle her bullshit will determine if I even make it to another week. Until then, on to the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment