Sunday, April 14, 2019

ONE AND ONE EIGHTH

     Another weekend down!

     This week was pretty simple, as I'm starting to realize that everyone at the job is too busy being stupid to notice the fact that I'm no longer doing outside rounds. I also stopped doing outside rounds on the weekends, but I had a very good reason: roaches.

     The basement of the bank job is infested with big nasty roaches. For a very long time, big roaches were my biggest fear in life. They were so big, fast, and creepy with their antennas and spikey legs. But the worst things about the big ones was that they flew around. Seriously, that shit always scared me and kept me up nights. So when I walk through the bank job's basement and it has scores of dead roaches, I know that I'll have to stop doing my rounds through there.

     Walking through a bunch of dead roaches is also very depressing. It really shows just how shitty my job is, where they make you walk through that shit just to do your job. I mean, if you know humans have to walk through there, wouldn't you clean that place up? When the bank CEO came, the building management had to clean EVERY PART of the building. I mean, they cleaned areas of the building that hadn't been cleaned in years, just in case the CEO felt like taking a stroll. The point I'm trying to make is that walking through a sea of dead roaches reminds me just how low I am as a security guard, and it makes me even more excited to get the fuck out of this grind.

     Two more weekends to go. As long as my supervisor doesn't notice that I've stopped doing outside rounds, I should make it to the next weekend.That'll be Easter Sunday which means holiday pay for the final time. Oh yeah, that's gonna feel good...

No comments:

Post a Comment