Wow... one more weekend to go. This should be a pretty short post.
I won't lie, driving up the ramp to come into work this Saturday felt good. Knowing that I only have one week left makes doing this bank job so much easier. I stopped doing outside rounds, and skip any floors I feel have roaches, and since no one seemed to care I'll just keep doing that until next weekend... that is, if I make it to the last weekend.
On Thursday, that bitch supervisor is holding a training session on report writing at 7pm, right after I'm done working my shift. I've been able to avoid these annoying training sessions for a couple months, so she purposely scheduled it at a time she knew I couldn't avoid it. If, at that session, she says something to piss me off, I know I'm gonna go off. I already made my Easter holiday pay today, so I'll feel more inclined to be an absolute asshole to her and miss out on my last weekend. But I'll try to keep things together because I really wanna make it to next weekend.
You know, I have so much to say, but I think I'll save it for next weekend... kind of my swan song from not only this job, but all jobs in general. So until then, I have five workdays left and I intend to enjoy and get paid for every single one of them.
I won't lie, driving up the ramp to come into work this Saturday felt good. Knowing that I only have one week left makes doing this bank job so much easier. I stopped doing outside rounds, and skip any floors I feel have roaches, and since no one seemed to care I'll just keep doing that until next weekend... that is, if I make it to the last weekend.
On Thursday, that bitch supervisor is holding a training session on report writing at 7pm, right after I'm done working my shift. I've been able to avoid these annoying training sessions for a couple months, so she purposely scheduled it at a time she knew I couldn't avoid it. If, at that session, she says something to piss me off, I know I'm gonna go off. I already made my Easter holiday pay today, so I'll feel more inclined to be an absolute asshole to her and miss out on my last weekend. But I'll try to keep things together because I really wanna make it to next weekend.
You know, I have so much to say, but I think I'll save it for next weekend... kind of my swan song from not only this job, but all jobs in general. So until then, I have five workdays left and I intend to enjoy and get paid for every single one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment