Thursday, March 2, 2017

Brooklyn Mike's Shangri-La

10 posts. This is just crazy! I'm in a zone...

You know, I had visions of vacations back in 2016. London, Paris, Italy, Ireland, wherever Groupon had a deal. I ended up finding a vacation spot that’s cheap, fun, and a place where I can eat like crap without feeling bad about it. I’m talking, of course, about Brooklyn. More specifically, Brooklyn Mike’s apartment.

Whenever I’d go to hang out at Brooklyn Mike’s family house, I’d always have to deal with something. His mom hated me and would shoot dirty looks my way any chance she got. Sometimes we’d be hanging out when his little brother, or cousin, or some member of his family would come in to talk about whatever. They were nice and all, but I didn’t go there to talk to them. And then there was his sister, Monet. I spent all of my teenage life obsessed with her, so it was pretty uncomfortable whenever she was around. It made it so difficult to get over my crush for her when she’d be sitting there making jokes with her giant tits in my face (I can still remember my sex fantasies with her in that Army t-shirt). And if I wanted to go to the bathroom or take a big dump, I’d have to go all the way down in the basement in that cramped bathroom.

The futon, which turns into a very comfortable bed

Brooklyn Mike's computer which I use on occasion to write a post


Games and TV are made possible thanks to his blazing fast internet, Kodi, and this 50 inch TV.

Small but cozy

At Brooklyn Mike’s apartment, it’s a completely different story. It’s just he and I, so no pop-ins or dealing with family members… especially Monet. If I have to go to the bathroom, it’s only a few feet away and I can shit for as long as I want. I get to play video games galore and watch geeky shit like Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica all day and night. Sometimes I even dress up and go out on a POF date, like I did with Aida and Jazzy. The place also gives me a chance to enjoy Brooklyn without all the family bullshit that has gotten in the way for so long. It’s… it’s what vacations are supposed to be about: doing what I want for as long as I want. 

I’m leaving Smalltown in about an hour to go to BM Shangri-La until Monday morning. Don’t get me wrong, I still want to go to places like London and Paris once I can afford it. But for now, I’ll enjoy a little studio apartment in Brooklyn, where Ahkenaten Kor can be Ahkenaten without the Kor.

No comments:

Post a Comment