In about two weeks, I’ll finally start trading for real. It seems that every time I wait to hit a certain number, a tenant moves out and I have to spend money on repairs instead. So I’m just gonna go into it with $8,000, with a $2,000 loss limit.
My plan for trading is to stick to my pattern and make enough money to buy that magical Property 5 and retire from paycheck work. But something doesn’t make sense. Every once in a while I check the stocks to make sure my pattern is still there. I’ve barely made any simulation trades this year. I’m on the verge of entering one of the riskiest businesses in the world, and I’ve done almost no research about it. With so much on the line, I check my pattern "once in a while".
The returns I’m expecting are ridiculous as well. I’m gonna start out with $8,000, and I should have $25,000 by the end of August. After that, I plan to turn that into $60,000 by November. That’s a 650% increase in seven months. There are people who have worked in the stock market all their lives, with twenty times the financial education I’ll ever have. They live and breathe this shit. Getting a yearly return of 10% would be like a miracle to them, and I’m expecting 650%?! My only experience in real time trading saw me lose almost half my investment in 2015. But I’m supposed to make all this money with a single pattern??
There are people who do shit like this, you know? People who swear by an angle of how they can beat the system… stocks, gambling, whatever. And they always turn out to be losers. They end up looking like idiots, and a cautionary tale for future idiots as a lesson about shortcuts. That’s what I’m gonna be if I can’t see I’m no different from these guys.
Okay, I’ve read the above words at least 4 times. I'll be honest: My hope was that I’d realize how stupid my plan is by writing this post. I was hoping it would force me to do much more research or to at least see how stupid and crazy this “plan” is. I… can’t do it. Unbelievable! For some insane reason, I feel like things are as they should be. I… I really don’t know what else to write. I honestly thought this was gonna work. Ugh. Oh well. I guess we’ll find out in a couple weeks.
My plan for trading is to stick to my pattern and make enough money to buy that magical Property 5 and retire from paycheck work. But something doesn’t make sense. Every once in a while I check the stocks to make sure my pattern is still there. I’ve barely made any simulation trades this year. I’m on the verge of entering one of the riskiest businesses in the world, and I’ve done almost no research about it. With so much on the line, I check my pattern "once in a while".
The returns I’m expecting are ridiculous as well. I’m gonna start out with $8,000, and I should have $25,000 by the end of August. After that, I plan to turn that into $60,000 by November. That’s a 650% increase in seven months. There are people who have worked in the stock market all their lives, with twenty times the financial education I’ll ever have. They live and breathe this shit. Getting a yearly return of 10% would be like a miracle to them, and I’m expecting 650%?! My only experience in real time trading saw me lose almost half my investment in 2015. But I’m supposed to make all this money with a single pattern??
There are people who do shit like this, you know? People who swear by an angle of how they can beat the system… stocks, gambling, whatever. And they always turn out to be losers. They end up looking like idiots, and a cautionary tale for future idiots as a lesson about shortcuts. That’s what I’m gonna be if I can’t see I’m no different from these guys.
Okay, I’ve read the above words at least 4 times. I'll be honest: My hope was that I’d realize how stupid my plan is by writing this post. I was hoping it would force me to do much more research or to at least see how stupid and crazy this “plan” is. I… can’t do it. Unbelievable! For some insane reason, I feel like things are as they should be. I… I really don’t know what else to write. I honestly thought this was gonna work. Ugh. Oh well. I guess we’ll find out in a couple weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment