Sunday, August 27, 2017

Still A Fantasy

     Women. Hmm. My current relations with women besides pornography looks something like this:


     This is from a 24/7 channel on Mobdro called "Bikini Girls Show and Tell", where reasonably attractive women dance as poorly as possible to bad music and strange backgrounds. I watch it for a few minutes a day just to put me in a good mood. This is as close as I've dared to go with women for quite a while.

     I haven't talked much about broads this year. Most of it has to do with the fact that, just like everything else at the beginning of 2017, I really didn't care. Now that I'm starting to care about stuff like real estate and stocks again, one would think that I'd get interested in dating again. Instead, women are almost completely off my priority list.

     With all that’s going on right now, I’m back to my “if-it-doesn’t-make-money-it-doesn’t-matter” state of mind. If I see a woman on the street that looks good, I still look. The fantasy of a woman is still appealing. But when the reality of it enters my head: the mundane conversations, the “good morning” and “good night” texts, her issues becoming my issues… ugh. The hardest thing about starting a relationship was always breaking the woman in. Making her understand that I need 70% of my time to myself was always a big challenge, and I’m not into those types of challenges anymore. I still very much enjoy being single, even if it means I continue my sad “no-sex” diet I’ve been on for over 4 years. That brings up the question of why I still have an active dating profile…

     During my March trip to Brooklyn, I had a date with a Russian woman named Bella that I met on POF. Since junior high school I’ve always found the Russian accent to be really sexy, so I figured that would be enough to get me motivated. After a while of eating and talking, she wanted to hang out at my place and asked where I lived. At this point, I knew I could take her to Brooklyn Mike’s apartment. He always said that, as long as I paid for his hotel for the night and cleaned the bedsheets afterwards, I could use his apartment to bring broads over. I could have easily pretended it was my place, at least for the night. Instead, I told her the truth that it’s actually my friend’s place. She got annoyed and the date ended shortly after. Giving up on my first opportunity to have sex with a Russian woman should show just how little I care about relationships anymore.

     The truth is that my dating profile was just a vanity project. I signed up with dating websites and let women contact me. I wanted to see what kind of women I can attract and it’s been about 40% ugly and 60% good looking... not a bad ratio. It’s a good feeling when all I have to do is show a picture of myself and it can attract a woman enough to message me. But when they actually start talking to me, I lose interest and cut it short before it becomes too real. Making a good trade or getting more money for an apartment is all I'm interested in now.

      Hmm... you know, when I started writing this post, I had no intention of deleting my dating profile. But after reading this, I realize that it’s pointless. All I’m doing is wasting their time and my own. I used to hate when broads would go out with me only to get a free meal or to vent about their relationship problems. And now I’m doing the same thing. Ugh. So I just deleted my POF account 5 minutes ago. Maybe when women become important again, I’ll go back to it. But for now, I’ll stick to fantasy. Fantasies don't nag or text or have issues that I have to deal with. They just fuck and dance stupid. That's good enough for now...

 
P.S.: The only time I ever get really horny (I hate that word but it’s the only one that came to mind) is when I’m doing rounds on the weekend at the bank job. The 6th floor, where Marvin Wassle’s law firm used to be, is now vacant and it gets my dick hard thinking about all the things I can do with a broad having that entire floor to ourselves:

My mind usually goes crazy as I pass each room. I would have to be in one of my crazed states of sex to take a woman into each room and fuck like an animal.

Just imagine what can go on all around that receptionist's desk

P.P.S: I was never a fan of small tits, but the girl in that video has the perfect body to pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment