Thursday, December 21, 2017

Island Life

     So, I was minding my business one day when I got an email from a real estate agent I used to talk to when I first came to Smalltown. Even though she does business all over NY state I never really used her, but she used to send me video reviews of places just like REA John does. I usually delete her emails without reading, but the headline read “Private Island for Sale - $695,000”. I had to click it and… and…




      So Kokomo! Remember my last post, when I talked about how my mild success in Round 2 inspired me to get my productivity rate up? Well, this video brings a similar feeling. No, I don’t want an island... at least I don't think so. But I really like the idea of being alone in a place where people can’t just drive up and annoy me. I love the idea being “minutes from Canada” by boat. I love the idea of sitting on my island making trades without the sounds of loud music from passing cars or loud footsteps above my head. It’s just the idea of it all that makes me feel… motivated.

P.S.: As one might guess, I’ll be “reading” this post a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment