So I woke up yesterday morning, took my shower, put on my clothes, opened the door to leave and see this:
My car had snow on it too. Scraping snow off my windshield on April 23rd was enough to put me in a mood. It snowed all day yesterday and it's lightly snowing today. It's not the amount of snow that bothers me, or the 30 degree temperatures. It's the fact that this happens a month AFTER the official end of winter. It also means that I'll be dealing with some sneezing and coughing package handlers at the shipping depot today. Fuck you, Smalltown. Seriously.
![]() |
| Stuff like this makes me wonder why I didn't invest in a town with a warmer climate |
My car had snow on it too. Scraping snow off my windshield on April 23rd was enough to put me in a mood. It snowed all day yesterday and it's lightly snowing today. It's not the amount of snow that bothers me, or the 30 degree temperatures. It's the fact that this happens a month AFTER the official end of winter. It also means that I'll be dealing with some sneezing and coughing package handlers at the shipping depot today. Fuck you, Smalltown. Seriously.

No comments:
Post a Comment