Okay look! Alright?! I was all set to make my previous
post the last one on the subject of Women and Sex and move on. But something’s been happening
at the bank job that is really pissing me off, and I have to get this out of my
head before I go crazy. I swear I hate this town!
Remember the husky girl that made a
pass at me? Well, now she drives by me during my rounds and gives me a very
dismissive/annoyed look. I… I don’t know how to explain just how annoying that
is. Okay, she made a pass at me. Right? My response was to say “thanks”. It was kind and showed that I wasn’t
interested in her. So now that she knows I’m not interested in her, she’s gonna
be mad about it?! What kind of junior high school bullshit is this?! To me,
this is a case of the hunter vs. the hunted.
The girl decided she was going to be
the hunter. Instead of waiting for a guy to ask her out she decided to take the
initiative on her own. She saw me and may have considered me easy prey. Maybe
she thought I was one of those good looking black guy/fat white girl kind of men
and went for the shot. I wasn’t interested in her, so I walked away politely.
Instead of looking for the next kill like a true hunter, she’s gonna get mad
and have an attitude about the whole situation. Does that make any
sense?? You know, I used to do that in junior high school. I would build up the
nerve to ask a girl out and, when she would reject me, I would get mad at her.
I’d label her as prissy or a bitch or something. Like it's a sin against nature to refuse my sexual advances! By high school, I realized
that I’m not everyone’s cup of tea. When a woman says no, there’s no harm and
no foul. I leave her with the compliment of being asked out by someone like me
and then move on to the next one. Why the hell would I do it any other way??
If she were a real hunter and got mad
about every missed kill, she’d die of starvation by now. And let’s not forget
that having an attitude about something so small is a telltale indication that
the person is immature and not worth my time or attention. So even if I did
find her attractive, her behavior would turn me off almost instantly. To think that I would be comfortable walking around in public with someone like that hanging off my arm is just ridiculous.
I am a hunter in the dating sense. I go for the kill and,
most of the time, I get what I want. That girl is an example of someone who
doesn’t know her role and decides not to be the hunted anymore. So to her and every person like her I say this:
Sweetheart,
stick to your role. Stay there, try to look pretty, and field offers from
whomever is interested. And if you feel that the men you’re attracting aren’t up
to your standards, take a good look at yourself and figure out what’s causing
those specific undesirables to want you. Leave the hunting to people like me. Fucking
idiot.
P.S.: I was going to rant a lot more
about this by adding that women shouldn’t be hunters, but that’s not true. I’ve
seen a couple of women who take the initiative and don’t take it personal when
they get rejected. In fact, I think men are more likely to have an attitude
when getting rejected. Weak & worthless people on both sides of the gender
spectrum. Smh. Shaking my head indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment