Friday, April 17, 2015

Ahkenaten the Addict



It’s been far too long since I wrote a post, mostly because I couldn’t stand looking at that belly pic I took at the beginning of this month. But my body is in much better shape now and I’m feeling good. The weather has been an amazing 60 degrees all week, so the women are out and about showing their stuff. You know, I get the strange feeling that most of my posts today will be going in the Women and Sex section of this blog.  

Ever since bosses changed from Sandy to Eddie last year, I’ve had a lot of trouble getting to work on time. I’m supposed to work from 6:30am until 2:30pm. Even though I’m up at 5:30am, I usually don’t get out of bed until 6:30, which just happens to be the time I’m supposed to be at work! And it’s not because I’m tired or lazy. I get out of bed late because I’m busy whacking it to porn. It took me a long time to realize this, but I have to admit that I, Ahkenaten Kor, am addicted to porn and porn-related activities.

To me, addiction is when a certain action or behavior gets in the way of desired progress. It wasn’t until I realized that I was jeopardizing my job by being late that I knew I had an addiction. I’ve been lucky so far. The security guard who sees me come in late every morning doesn’t really care, but what if he’s not there one day and it’s my boss? My ass gets written up or fired, and I lose half my earning power. Imagine how much longer I’d have to work before I can finally retire! That scenario is absolutely unacceptable. My policy on addiction is always zero tolerance. The second I see that something or someone has a hold on me, I attack it with everything I’ve got. I refuse to be addicted to ANYTHING. So, once I knew I had a problem, I created a solution.

I got rid of all my wonderful pornography. This was ridiculously tough to do. I hid porn in so many different computer folders on so many devices, and it took a long while to find everything. And it wasn’t just porn. I also had sex videos I saved with former girlfriends and fuck buddies I had to get rid of, as well as their pics. Sex stories I wrote when I was a teenager, one of which is 132 pages long, had to go. I had to get rid of any video or picture that had a woman I find even marginally attractive because I know I’m gonna be a fiend for the next few weeks. This process took about a week, and now my laptops and cellphone are 100% porn free. It'll take some time to get used to it, but I certainly will.

Watching porn and whacking it is fine. In fact, a man with my sexual appetite has no choice but to jerk off, especially when I’ve chosen not to have sex for almost two years. It’s… It’s like my food issues. There’s nothing wrong with it until it's done to excess and affects my life negatively. Losing my bank job because I was busy watching morning porn is a massive negative, and would be a huge blow to my financial goals as well as my ego. Once I’ve kicked the addiction, I was thinking about bringing porn back. But, with mating season fast approaching, I probably won’t need it.

P.S.: Getting to work on time has never been more important. I just found out that two people quit the bank job, so there will be a ton of overtime to be made starting next week. When there’s money to be made, I can’t take any chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment