Blog? Oh sweet blog? If you're gonna be a help to me... if you're gonna help to sort out the mess of thoughts in my mind... now would be a good time.
Just got off the phone with my brother Alex. My father Alan is back in the hospital, only this time it's much worse. I guess he had a seizure or something and is back in the hospital. From what I can gather, the woman that stays at his house to care for him is pretending to be his cousin or something in order to make the medical decisions for him. My mother wants to move him to a better hospital but she can't because she's not technically related to him (ex-wife).
Since my brother is in Seattle and my sister Ana (who lives 45 minutes away) is a blithering idiot, it's been asked upon me to take time off my jobs to go down to NYC and try to get this situation sorted out.
You know, I thought writing a post would make things feel better but I don't feel it. I don't see a point in continuing this post because I'm just getting angrier and angrier. I'm... forget it. There are too many thoughts running through my head right now and I can't think clearly. But I guess it's off to Brooklyn once my clothes are finished drying. 12:03 in the fucking morning. Ugh...
P.S.: Adults acting like adults would make the world such a better place to live in.
Just got off the phone with my brother Alex. My father Alan is back in the hospital, only this time it's much worse. I guess he had a seizure or something and is back in the hospital. From what I can gather, the woman that stays at his house to care for him is pretending to be his cousin or something in order to make the medical decisions for him. My mother wants to move him to a better hospital but she can't because she's not technically related to him (ex-wife).
Since my brother is in Seattle and my sister Ana (who lives 45 minutes away) is a blithering idiot, it's been asked upon me to take time off my jobs to go down to NYC and try to get this situation sorted out.
You know, I thought writing a post would make things feel better but I don't feel it. I don't see a point in continuing this post because I'm just getting angrier and angrier. I'm... forget it. There are too many thoughts running through my head right now and I can't think clearly. But I guess it's off to Brooklyn once my clothes are finished drying. 12:03 in the fucking morning. Ugh...
P.S.: Adults acting like adults would make the world such a better place to live in.
No comments:
Post a Comment