Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June 2015 Property Earnings Report

Property 1

Apt 1 (Nepalese Family): $525
Apt 2 (Belle and Sebastian): $875
Total Paid: $1400
Mortgage: $860
National Grid: $176.98
Repair Expenses: 0

Total Profit: $363.02

Property 2

Apt 1 (Tyrell): $0 (first month paid in May)
Apt 2 (Nicolas): $625
Mortgage: $777
Repair Expenses: $160.92

Total Profit: -$312.92

Property 3

Apt 1 (Chucky): $435
Apt 2 (Thomas and Brie): $525
Apt 3 (Rory): $530
Apt 4 (Taniqua and Eugene): $535 ($35 late fee)
Rents Received: $2,025
Mortgage: $835
Repair Expenses: $0
National Grid: $217.62

Total Profit: $972.38

Property X

Rents Received: $1310
Van Sickle Family: $750
Danny: $560 (Payment Plan… $260 remaining for June)
Mortgage: $712
Repair Costs: $426.60

Total Profit: $171.40

Lawnmowing Services: $110

Net Real Estate Profit for June 2015: $1,083.88


Yeah. Much better.

While I’m glad to finally see green instead of red, I still have issues to deal with. Property X’s Danny is still on the payment plan, which should finally come to an end this month when he pays $785. There was a rainstorm last night and Property 3’s sewer is backed up again. Hopefully the city’s DPW (Department of Public Works) can take care of it with a simple flush. Otherwise I’ll have to deal with paying another plumber to take care of that mess. Thomas’ stove issue will also come to a head this month.

I bought a lawnmower for Property 2’s Tyree ($160.92) after he offered to mow it for free. Not having to pay the lawn mowing company that extra $40 a month will be nice, and it means that the lawnmower purchase will pay for itself in 4 months. I also plan to do handyman tryouts by having a new guy install a new light fixture in Property 1’s kitchen (Nepalese family). Handyman Alfonso has been okay, but I miss having two handymen to call on. Pelcom Nick is still on the lam, and Handyman Jerome has already flaked out.

June was a good month. Hopefully I’ll make even more money in July...

P.S.: It’s important to note that I know Pelcom Nick will be back. It may be tomorrow, next month, next year, or even 5 years from now. But he’ll be back. Anyone who values his work so low and has to live with his girlfriend to support himself clearly can’t handle money. Nick lives paycheck to paycheck, but things are settled at the moment. He has a girlfriend who he lives with and a semi-steady job now, so I just have to patiently wait until he screws it up. Then I'll get the call. Until then, I'll continue the tryouts for my second option handyman.

No comments:

Post a Comment