So it’s that time of year again. I’m officially 33 years old. Am I happy about it? Tough question, but I think I’m good with where I am right now. I have 3 properties right now under mortgage that make money. By the end of this year, I will have a finished apartment and over 20K (hopefully) in my account. But I think the part of my life I can be proudest of the most is my planning for the future.
Through my dinners with fellow real estate investor Damon and those Investors Club meetings, I’ve really been more motivated to get things done real-estate wise. There are so many different ways to make money in real estate that I knew nothing about, and it’s comforting to know I have so much financial flexibility. I’m still learning how to trade stocks, and should start actively trading in the first week of September. My apartment (when it’s finished this month) will be organized and will finally give me a solid foundation on which to operate my financial goals meticulously. I’ll also be cutting down on my hours at the shipping depot to give myself more time to organize and implement both my stock trading and real estate strategies. So, when I look at the big picture, I can say that I’m okay with my current situation. It may not look like much right now, but I’m setting myself up for some great moves in the future.
Happy birthday to me…
No comments:
Post a Comment