DDP Yoga
No Workouts
A couple weeks ago I had a very weird feeling in my back while starting the Week 11 workouts. It wasn't a pain, but it freaked me out enough to stop working out. It's been two weeks and I still haven't done a workout. The pain, which I once thought was due to DDP Yoga, I now believe comes from my bed. I bought a cheap 10-inch mattress and it's already caved in at the mid-section. That goes near the box spring, making the place where my back rests very hard. I put a pillow there and things seem to be getting better. No DDP Yoga workouts this week, but hopefully I can start them next week. When it comes to the spine, I take no chances. Besides, I've already proven that I can stay in shape without DDP Yoga. But, with only 2 weeks left in Beginner exercises, I'd like to see this through. Next year I'll start the Intermediate followed by the Advanced DDP Yoga workouts.
![]() |
| Grilled turkey tenderloin with tomatoes, green peppers, onions, horseradish, and seafood cocktail sauce on a pita bread. |
![]() |
| Seafood Cocktail sauce on the left, organic ketchup on the right. Sodium is 10mg compared to 190mg. Sugars are 1g compared to 4g. 5 calories compared to 20. The list goes on and on. |
The other day I kinda freaked out. I realized that the size 36 pants I now fit into is starting to loosen. It freaked me out because I haven't been a size 34 since high school, and there's a good chance that I'll be there by the end of the year. When I started DDP Yoga, my goal was simply to get into shape. I didn't mind losing weight, but this is too much! I can't believe I'm complaining about losing too much weight, but it's true. I like my current body weight and would like to stay this way, but I'm not sure what effects DDP Yoga will have on my body as I move forward. I'd rather not be too skinny, but I've decided to just continue the workouts and see where it takes me. In the meantime, I'll simply eat larger portions of my current foods. Instead of two turkey burgers I'll have three. Instead of one giant bowl of cereal, I'll have two. And so on.
I'm 6'2” and would like to stay in the 200lbs range. I guess we'll see what happens.
P.S.: 10/22/2014 Update: I had two slices of pizza and a large pretzel for breakfast while buying Lucky Charms at BJs. It's 7:00pm and I just finished grilling and eating 6 turkey burgers in one sitting. Ugh! I know I said I was gonna eat a little more, but this was way too much. Looks like my food addicted ass has some learning to do before I can increase my food intake like a NORMAL human being.


No comments:
Post a Comment