Monday, September 7, 2015

Black Debbie

So I got a message from a broad named Debbie a couple weeks ago. It got me so mad that I had to wait until now to write about it. It went like this:

“hi I'm debbie & I like your profile I'm on this dating site to maybe 1 day get to know a good guy that's only interested in black women I don't feel that just because a black man is successful they should be with a white woman but if your interested feel free to leave a message"

I… hmm. I wanted to respond so bad and just put her in her fucking place, but I quickly realized that, like her existence, would be a waste of time. She's not worth a response and, even if I did, she would have learned nothing. If one wonders why I would be so upset, just think of the concept. This is how I translated Debbie’s message.

“I like you. I want you. You appear to be successful. You should date me because I’m black and you’re black. If you date outside your race, then shame on you.”

Sooooo, you want me to excuse the fact that you’re "a fat" and not attractive at all. You want me to overlook the fact that you’re playing the race card in dating (which shows your worthless character by the way). You want me to overlook the fact that you think you can shame someone into doing something because you don’t like it when men date who they want. Really? Just imagine the kind of guy she attracts for a moment. They walk down the street and probably start arguments with interracial couples for no reason, thinking that they can't catch an ass-kicking. Yeah, try that over here!

Worthless piece of homeless cart garbage, I swear this is the reason why I hate dating. I’ll always run into animals like this who go online not to date, but to get their “message” across. I mean, seriously! She really thinks I need to bow to her definition of who I should be dating? Or even better, she thinks I want to be with someone who starts off with an argumentative statement? Mongrels like her are the reason I believe social media ruins the quality of communication. It gives everyone with Internet access a voice, but 80% of people don’t deserve to have a voice because they have nothing of value to say. Worthless rat bastard. 

Hmm, I was gonna add another conversation to this post but I’ll leave it as is and write another one. This is not a part of the Ahkenaten Swag Recovery Project. Writing about Debbie really pissed me off and my head is starting to hurt, so I’ll end it here. And, as if I REALLY had to say this, I learned nothing from this conversation or this bitch. This is just a rant that I needed to get out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment