Groceries: $76.38
Unnecessary Outside Food and Snacks: $182.88
Total Spent on Food for December 2016: $259.26
Total Spent on Food for 2016: $3,367.17 (an average of $280.59 a month)
Well, at least I ended the year on a decent note. I'm back under $300 again, and I'm getting back into the rhythm of making my meals at home.
2016 was a good year for real estate income, but I can't say the same for my health and fitness. I had good momentum at the beginning of this year, especially with that awesome gym I was going to. I lost my temper for no reason which made me quit the gym, and that was the beginning of my descent. By the time I purchased and renovated of Property 4, I was a mess. I ate outside food for months at a time, reminiscent of my batcave days. I gained at least 15 pounds and felt like crap. Then I started doing that 100 pushups a day challenge. The pushups strengthened my upper body, I lost weight, and I had a fun routine to follow. Then came the vertigo and the horrible headaches, so now I'm kinda stuck.
I'm really not sure what's gonna happen in 2017. I can't do workouts because I get dizzy too quickly. Thanks to the bank job wand being broken, I have no incentive to do rounds in the garage. That's over 500 calories I don't get to burn every day thanks to my laziness. I literally get no exercise, so it will all come down to eating. I have to eat healthy foods if I want to stay in shape without working out. If I can do that, I'll also spend less money. I've already proven that eating homemade food is cheaper than buying from outside, so I should refocus all the energy I would use to work out on staying away from the restaurants and diners. If I make as much money as I should make 2017, that will be no easy task.
Unnecessary Outside Food and Snacks: $182.88
Total Spent on Food for December 2016: $259.26
Total Spent on Food for 2016: $3,367.17 (an average of $280.59 a month)
Well, at least I ended the year on a decent note. I'm back under $300 again, and I'm getting back into the rhythm of making my meals at home.
2016 was a good year for real estate income, but I can't say the same for my health and fitness. I had good momentum at the beginning of this year, especially with that awesome gym I was going to. I lost my temper for no reason which made me quit the gym, and that was the beginning of my descent. By the time I purchased and renovated of Property 4, I was a mess. I ate outside food for months at a time, reminiscent of my batcave days. I gained at least 15 pounds and felt like crap. Then I started doing that 100 pushups a day challenge. The pushups strengthened my upper body, I lost weight, and I had a fun routine to follow. Then came the vertigo and the horrible headaches, so now I'm kinda stuck.
I'm really not sure what's gonna happen in 2017. I can't do workouts because I get dizzy too quickly. Thanks to the bank job wand being broken, I have no incentive to do rounds in the garage. That's over 500 calories I don't get to burn every day thanks to my laziness. I literally get no exercise, so it will all come down to eating. I have to eat healthy foods if I want to stay in shape without working out. If I can do that, I'll also spend less money. I've already proven that eating homemade food is cheaper than buying from outside, so I should refocus all the energy I would use to work out on staying away from the restaurants and diners. If I make as much money as I should make 2017, that will be no easy task.
No comments:
Post a Comment