I found out that, while I was gone and Pelcom Nick was working in the basement, neighborhood welfare recipient Hector and my next door neighbor Jose came by and went inside my basement. They pretended to look for me saying, “Where’s the big man?!” Nick said he felt weird with them in the apartment, but they told him that I was cool with them. I was absolutely furious that those mongrels had the nerve to be IN my basement knowing I wasn’t there. Their excuse was bullshit because they know when I’m not home since Hector watches the neighborhood like a hawk on disability, and my car wasn’t there. So I tried to get to them Monday but no one came to the door. That same Monday I had went to Lowe’s when I got a call from Nick. He said those assholes were knocking on the basement door again. That was it. I dropped what I was doing and drove as fast as I could back to property Alpha to confront them. (I didn’t realize until later that I was driving at over 70mph in the city streets and ran two red lights.) I swerved into my driveway like a monster and confronted the two idiots who were standing outside next door:
Me: Were you trying to get into my basement just now?!
Hector and Jose (nervous): Huh? What happened?
Me: My handyman just called and said you were trying to get into my basement. And you were in there this weekend! What is it? What do you want?!
Hector (holding up his cigarette): No, I was just looking to see if he want a cigarette. He came over to my place the other day…
Jose: Yeah, we weren’t…
(I can’t remember what they said specifically from here on, but they were mainly babbling and stumbling over their words like idiots. I could tell they were lying their worthless asses off.)
Me: Stay out of my driveway. Don’t come near it. Stay on your property. Not on my driveway!
They stood there and I could tell they were nervous. The way I pulled in and the way I was shaking, I was definitely in that rare mode I ever get to, where I was waiting for them to say something stupid so that I could start a fight. I went to the basement and purposely screamed to Nick something to the tune of, “And if they come back, you can take that knife (utility knife I bought Nick for the basement job) and STAB THEM IN THE FUCKING EYES!” Nick looked at me like I was nuts, but I was in perfect control by then. I don’t like threatening people face to face, so I preferred to do it that way. I got back into my car and drove back to Lowe's. Maybe 5 minutes later I had processed everything that I had done and tried to laugh about it. But I couldn’t my anger for these Hispanic animals out of my mind.
Mongrels. In my fucking basement. In my home! And they purposely waited until they knew I wasn’t home before they went to go see what I was doing in the basement. It felt gross and disgusting, but the main thing I felt was disrespect. Who knows what they were up to? Maybe they were curious. Or maybe they wanted to see the layout so they could get their buddies to steal from me. I have no idea and I don’t need to have an idea. There was no excuse for their incursion. And these are men in their fifties and sixties with children and grandchildren! Ugh!! For shame! I don’t know why I continuously attract the worst kind of Spanish speaking people around me. Ever since I was a kid I always had to deal with Hispanic bullies and back talking worthless Puerto Ricans at various jobs. I’ve had bad dealings with just about every kind of people, but with Hispanics it’s like 95% bad dealings! What is with that? It’s gotta be an African thing. It’s the only thing I can think of. All I know is that I’m done with them. I’m not even talking about excluding them as tenants. I’ll go a step farther and say I want nothing to do with them PERIOD. Just stay the hell away from me before I kill you.
Brooklyn Mike tried to suggest that I was being irrational, reminding me that every race has its good and bad people. He pointed out several times in my life that I was bothered by different races and creeds. But when I explained to him that I’ve found good people in every single race except for Hispanic, he shut his mouth quick. You know, a more enlightened mind would be able to come up with a better solution. A more enlightened mind would point to other reasons to explain why Hispanic people and I don’t get along, and in a way that would allow me to try to find some good ones. But I‘m not an enlightened mind. I’m an idiot. A dumb caveman who has very simple rules to living life. One of those rules is that, if something isn’t working, cut the cord and move on. I don’t need to know the reasons. We don’t get along. Better to cease all communication and exclude them from my life. Animals…
P.S.: Thanks to my paranoia of these tanned skinned beasts that I have to call neighbors, I’ve decided to buy one of those home surveillance systems. Not like ADT or anything, but something that has cameras that I can check remotely from my phone or computer when I'm away. These assholes have shown their cards. They watch me and know when I go to work. Now I need to act quickly and have eyes on my place for the time I’m gone. It’s more money that I have to spend, but peace of mind is priceless…
No comments:
Post a Comment