Saturday, July 5, 2014

Musings of Creativity

This section of the blog will be dedicated to my drawings.

When I was a kid I used to love drawing. I started off with drawing Bart Simpson as Bartman, and continued until I started making my own characters and comic books. Both myself and Brooklyn Mike, my best friend of over 20 years, believe that was our most creative period, and I'd like some of that creativity back. My plan for these drawings is to... there really is no plan. When I feel like a sketch, I'll sketch. Maybe one day I'll be good enough to write sections of my blogs in cartoon form. Now that I have a tablet, I'll finally be able to draw and post with relative ease. Finding the time to do it won't be easy but, as I've proven, I can always find time to do something if I really wanna do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment