Saturday, July 5, 2014

Getting Started with the Women

I'm starting this topic of women and sex now, fully aware that I won't start dating again until sometime in 2015.

I have an extremely high sex drive, which made my "sex-once-a-day" and "no-screwing-at-my-job" rules very difficult to follow. But I knew I had to. In 2007 and 2008 I was having sex at least twice a day, and I still needed self-maintenance to feel satisfied. As I chased skirts and went ass hunting at the clubs, I neglected my real estate business. All the money that should have went to property maintenance and purchases went to dining out and hotel rooms. It's embarrassing for someone with an ego like mine to admit that my priorities were messed up, but they were. So, from 2009 until now, I've only had sex once a year. Since then, I've gotten much better business-wise, and I believe I'm ready to start having sex on a regular basis again. But this time, it won't be the one night stands or the fuck buddies or the "girls". My tastes have changed, and I'd much prefer having sex with normal... women. You know, the ones that can actually hold a semi-intelligent conversation. The ones that have jobs and some semblance of responsibility. The ones who... well, the picture is painted clear enough I think.

I'm using the rest of 2014 to get my affairs in order. By the end of this year, I should be stock trading on a regular basis, which will give me more time for dates once I quit Tuesdays at the shipping depot. My apartment should be done by then, which means no more hotel rooms. Until then, I don't think I'll be posting on this topic too much. A random observation of women here and there, but nothing more until the bodies hit the floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment