While I sometimes feel uncomfortable talking about myself, I realize how important it is to explore the personal reasons why I do things, as that is the core of my business dealings.
And the Reality Check post is proof of that. After I wrote that post, everything changed. 6 years of writing posts about real estate, and it was a personal post that made me change everything. I'm so pro-active now that it's crazy, and it's all because of an idea I had to play my ego against itself. Had I not done this and continued to write the same crap about my real estate hits and misses, how much longer would I have been in that never-ending cycle of mediocrity? So, as uncomfortable as writing about personal stuff may be, I know just how powerful it is to understand one's self. This section of the blog will simply have any personal observations I have about myself or anything around me. The goal is to continue peeling off the layers to see what other things about Ahkenaten Kor I can unveil...
P.S.: My next post will be a copy of the reality check post I wrote on my old blog. It's the only post I plan to carry over from the old blog because it meant so much to me, and I consider it to be the most important thing I've written in a very long time. Every time I read it I feel the shame of mediocrity and it only makes my resolve stronger.
No comments:
Post a Comment