Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Fat Ones Know Best

DDP Yoga Week 6

Monday: Fat Burner
Wednesday: Energy!
Friday: Fat Burner

With having to drive back and forth to pick up Pelcom's Nate and going to Lowe's all the damned time, I'm surprised I was able to do the workouts this week. I almost didn't do Friday's Fat Burner because I felt fatigued, but then I remembered how fatigue is no excuse in DDP Yoga. So I did it and the sweat was pouring. Good week of workouts.

I got my first "you're losing a lot of weight" comment. A fat lady from the bank job's mortgage department stopped me and said I looked slimmer than I did before. I pretended that I wasn't doing anything, telling her that it must be because she hasn't seen me in a while. I just wanted to take my accolades and then end the conversation. It felt good to hear it, though. And fat people always know when someone is losing weight. Their entire lives revolve around weight, so I can trust her eye. In fact, when I was doing P90X, it was another fat lady who told me I had lost a lot of weight. Fat people know.

I didn't really need fat people to tell me I've been losing weight, as my pants are becoming too loose for me. I had to order new security pants this week, but I wasn't sure what size to order. I've been a 38W x 34L since I graduated college, but that size might not fit me by the end of next month. This is kind of weird because, even with P90X or Beachbody Insanity, I never went down in pants sizes. I still lost weight, but never sizes. I wonder why that is? So I decided to order one 38W by 34L, and then a 36W by 34L. It would be an awesome feeling when I can comfortably get into a 36W pair of pants. I'm also doing good with the foods, sticking to my regular diet. It's easy to stick to the diet when I enjoy the food. On Friday I was in a rush trying to get things done with the washer/dryer repairman and the electrician for the basement apartment. By the time I got back to work, the health food store was almost closed. I took a chance to see if they would still have enough to make my food, only to find that they had my wrap ready! The guy said that the girl had a feeling I was gonna come in and made my wrap before her shift ended. I was gracious enough to leave them a $2 tip. I wonder how they're gonna feel when I stop going there altogether once my kitchen is finished and I can make my own wrap?

No comments:

Post a Comment